Shopping Cart

ACANA Freeze-Dried Food Free-Run Chicken Recipe Dog Food

In stock
SKU
109942
Grouped product items
Product Name Price Qty
ACANA Freeze-Dried Food Free-Run Chicken Recipe Dog Food - 8 oz Morsels
$20.99
ACANA Freeze-Dried Food Free-Run Chicken Recipe Dog Food - 14 oz Patties
$30.49

Details

ACANA Freeze-Dried Food Free-Range Chicken Recipe Dog Food

 

Your dog will absolutely love the taste of ACANA Freeze-Dried Food Free-Range Chicken Recipe Dog Food. This recipe contains 83% chicken ingredients, like freeze-dried chicken, chicken liver, chicken heart, and chicken bone broth. There's also 7% whole wild-caught salmon, which adds extra protein and important fatty acids that will help your dog develop a healthy skin and coat. That means this recipe is 90% animal ingredients! This makes it extremely high in protein, which is what your dog was designed to eat and thrive on. The other 10% of this recipe is highly nutritious fruits and vegetables like pumpkin, organic butternut squash, organic carrots, organic pear, chicory root, turmeric, and dried kelp. These fruits and vegetables also add fiber to the diet to give your dog extra digestive support.

 

Freeze-dried food have many great benefits for your dog that make them a great option for mealtime. In this recipe, ACANA uses raw meat, and freeze-drying makes feeding your dog a raw-food diet easy and mess-free! The nutrients in the animal ingredients are also well preserved with freeze-drying, making it a nutritionally packed meal that will help your dog to thrive. To prepare your dog's meal, simply rehydrate with water, stir, and serve. If desired, you can also use this food as a meal topper by crumbling the morsels or pieces and sprinkling it on top of your dog's normal food.

 

ACANA Freeze-Dried Food Free-Range Chicken Recipe Dog Food is available in an 8 oz bag of morsels and a 14 oz bag of patties.

Ingredients

  • Chicken with Ground Bone
  • Chicken Liver
  • Whole Herring
  • Pumpkin
  • Natural Chicken Flavor
  • Chicken Heart
  • Chicken Bone Broth
  • Organic Butternut Squash
  • Organic Carrots
  • Organic Pear
  • Salt
  • Dried Chicory Root
  • Turmeric
  • Dried Kelp
  • Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)
  • Vitamin E Supplement
  • Niacin
  • Thiamine Mononitrate
  • Riboflavin
  • Calcium Pantothenate
  • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
  • Folic Acid
  • Vitamin B12 Supplement
  • Zinc Proteinate
  • Copper Proteinate
  • Citric Acid (preservative)
  • Rosemary Extract

Nutritional Information

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

Crude Protein (min) 42.0%
Crude Fat (min) 28.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 5.0%
Ash (max) 10.0%
Dietary Starch (max) 8.0%
Sugars (max) 1.0%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.1%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.1%
Calcium (min) 1.4%
Phosphorus (min) 1.1%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.7%

*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles


CALORIC CONTENT

  • 4,420 kcal/kg
  • 71 kcal/standard 1/4 cup of morsels
  • 105 kcal/patty


ACANA Freeze-Dried Free-Run Chicken Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

More Information
Reviews
Brand ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food - See all products by ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food
Food Form Dry Food
Lifestage
  • Adult Dogs
  • Puppies
  • Senior Dogs
Breed Size
  • All Breeds
  • Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Very Large
Food Flavor
  • Chicken
  • Fish
  • Fruits & Berries
  • Liver
  • Pumpkin
  • Seafood
  • Veggie
Special Diet
  • Grain Free
  • No Corn
  • No Wheat
  • No Soy

ACANA Freeze-Dried Food Free-Run Chicken Recipe Dog Food Reviews