Shopping Cart

ACANA Premium Chunks Beef Recipe in Bone Broth

Out of stock
SKU
110118
Grouped product items
Product Name Price
No options of this product are available.

Details

ACANA Premium Chunks Beef Recipe in Bone Broth

 

Your beef-loving pup will love the real chunks of fresh beef in ACANA Premium Chunks Beef Recipe in Bone Broth! Beef is the first ingredient in this recipe, and it is cooked in a tasty blend of beef and lamb bone broths. These bone broths add a boost of flavor and are also full of vitamins that help to keep your dog healthy. 85% of this recipe is real animal ingredients, providing your dog with the meaty, protein-packed meal that he craves. The other 15% of the recipe is wholesome fruits and veggies like sweet potatoes, cranberries, spinach, and pumpkin. With the added vitamins and minerals in this recipe, it is a nutritionally complete meal for dogs of all ages and breeds.

 

Every can of ACANA Premium Chunks Beef Recipe in Bone Broth is thoughtfully crafted from start to finish. ACANA makes sure to put only the best locally sourced ingredients in your dog's food which are designed to provide your dog with the diet that he has evolved to eat. This recipe is high in protein as well as moisture to give your pet extra hydration, and it can be served as a stand alone meal or as a mix-in with your dog's favorite ACANA dry food recipes.

 

ACANA Premium Chunks Beef Recipe in Bone Broth is available in 12.8 oz cans in a case of 12 cans.

Ingredients

  • Beef
  • Beef Bone Broth
  • Lamb Broth
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Beef Liver
  • Cranberries
  • Carrots
  • Bison
  • Spinach
  • Dried Egg Whites
  • Dried Egg Product
  • Natural Flavor
  • Organic Guar Gum
  • Pumpkin
  • Sodium Phosphate
  • Potassium Chloride
  • Salt
  • Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
  • Iron Amino Acid Chelate
  • Selenium Yeast
  • Copper Amino Acid Chelate
  • Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
  • Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate
  • Potassium Iodide
  • Blueberries
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Herring Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
  • Vitamin E Supplement
  • Thiamine Mononitrate
  • Niacin Supplement
  • D-Calcium Pantothenate
  • Vitamin A Supplement
  • Riboflavin Supplement
  • Biotin
  • Vitamin B12 Supplement
  • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
  • Vitamin D3 Supplement
  • Folic Acid
  • Choline Chloride
  • Taurine

Nutritional Information

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

Crude Protein (min) 8%
Crude Fat (min) 3%
Crude Fiber (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 82%


CALORIC CONTENT

  • 919 kcal/kg
  • 334 kcal/can

ACANA Beef Recipe in Bone Broth Dog Food if formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).


FEEDING GUIDELINES

Adult: Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 10 lbs of body weight per day

Puppy: Feed up to 2x the adult amount

Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to 3x the normal adult amount

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

More Information
Reviews
Brand ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food - See all products by ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food
Food Form Wet Food
Lifestage
  • Adult Dogs
  • Puppies
  • Senior Dogs
Breed Size
  • All Breeds
  • Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Very Large
Food Flavor
  • Beef
  • Buffalo
  • Fruits & Berries
  • Liver
  • Pumpkin
  • Sweet Potato
  • Veggie
Special Diet
  • Grain Free
  • No Corn
  • No Soy
  • No Wheat

ACANA Premium Chunks Beef Recipe in Bone Broth Reviews