Shopping Cart

ACANA Premium Chunks Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth

Out of stock
Grouped product items
Product Name Price
ACANA Premium Chunks Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth - 12.8 oz Case of 12 Cans


ACANA Premium Chunks Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth


Treat your dog to a delicious meal with ACANA Premium Chunks Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth! The first ingredient in this recipe is real chunks of hearty lamb that you can see. It is cooked in an irresistible lamb bone broth and beef bone broth mixture that adds a boost of flavor and nutrition. 85% of this recipe is real animal ingredients that give your dog the meaty taste that he craves and was evolved to eat. The other 15% comes from nutrient-dense veggies and fruits like sweet potatoes, cranberries, spinach, pumpkin, and blueberries. The recipe is suitable to serve as a stand alone meal for dogs of all breeds and life stages, and you can also serve it as a mix-in with your dog's favorite dry food recipe. 


ACANA uses only the best ingredients in this recipe, and you'll be able to see them! The meat is in real chunks that will be appealing to your dog. The wet food formulation also provides your dog with plenty of hydration which is important for his overall health. Most importantly, the recipe itself is delicious and your dog will be licking his bowl clean!


ACANA Premium Chunks Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth is available in 12.8 oz cans in a case of 12 cans.


  • Lamb
  • Lamb Broth
  • Beef Bone Broth
  • Lamb Liver
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Cranberries
  • Carrots
  • Salmon
  • Spinach
  • Dried Egg Whites
  • Dried Egg Product
  • Natural Flavor
  • Organic Guar Gum
  • Pumpkin
  • Salt
  • Sodium Phosphate
  • Potassium Chloride
  • Dicalcium Phosphate
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Calcium Carbonate
  • Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
  • Iron Amino Acid Chelate
  • Selenium Yeast
  • Copper Amino Acid Chelate
  • Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
  • Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate
  • Potassium Iodide
  • Blueberries
  • Thiamine Mononitrate
  • Vitamin E Supplement
  • Niacin Supplement
  • D-Calcium Pantothenate
  • Vitamin A Supplement
  • Riboflavin Supplement
  • Biotin
  • Vitamin B12 Supplement
  • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
  • Vitamin D3 Supplement
  • Folic Acid
  • Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
  • Choline Chloride
  • Taurine

Nutritional Information


Crude Protein (min) 8%
Crude Fat (min) 3%
Crude Fiber (max) 1%
Moisture (max) 82%


  • 1,069 kcal/kg
  • 388 kcal/can

ACANA Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth Dog Food if formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).


Adult: Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 10 lbs of body weight per day

Puppy: Feed up to 2x the adult amount

Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to 3x the normal adult amount


More Information
Brand ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food - See all products by ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food
Food Form Wet Food
  • Adult Dogs
  • Puppies
  • Senior Dogs
Breed Size
  • All Breeds
  • Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Very Large
Food Flavor
  • Beef
  • Fruits & Berries
  • Lamb
  • Liver
  • Pumpkin
  • Sweet Potato
  • Veggie
Special Diet
  • Grain Free
  • No Corn
  • No Soy
  • No Wheat

ACANA Premium Chunks Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth Reviews