Shopping Cart

ACANA Premium Chunks Pork Recipe in Bone Broth

Out of stock
Grouped product items
Product Name Price
ACANA Premium Chunks Pork Recipe in Bone Broth - 12.8 oz Case of 12 Cans


ACANA Premium Chunks Pork Recipe in Bone Broth


Give your dog a delicious and hearty meal with ACANA Premium Chunks Pork Recipe in Bone Broth. This recipe features 85% real animal ingredients like chunks of pork, pork liver, pork bone broth, beef bone broth, and bacon. The other 15% of the recipe is fresh fruits and veggies like sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, spinach, pumpkin, and blueberries. All of the ingredients in this recipe are thoughtfully sourced and contain plenty of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that your dog needs to stay happy and healthy. And most importantly, this meal is full of flavor which your dog is sure to enjoy.


This recipe can be served as a nutritionally complete stand alone meal for dogs of all breeds and life stages, or you can also serve it as a mix-in with your dog's favorite dry food recipe. However you choose to serve it, your dog will be thankful for such a delicious meal. The recipe is grain free, too, making it a great choice for dogs with grain sensitivities or allergies.


ACANA Premium Chunks Pork Recipe in Bone Broth is available in 12.8 oz cans in a case of 12 cans.


  • Pork
  • Pork Broth
  • Beef Bone Broth
  • Pork Liver
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Cranberries
  • Carrots
  • Spinach
  • Salmon
  • Dried Egg Whites
  • Dried Egg Product
  • Bacon
  • Natural Flavor
  • Organic Guar Gum
  • Calcium Carbonate
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Tricalcium Phosphate
  • Pumpkin
  • Sodium Phosphate
  • Salt
  • Potassium Chloride
  • Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
  • Iron Amino Acid Chelate
  • Selenium Yeast
  • Copper Amino Acid Chelate
  • Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
  • Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate
  • Potassium Iodide
  • Blueberries
  • Thiamine Mononitrate
  • Vitamin E Supplement
  • Niacin
  • D-Calcium Pantothenate
  • Vitamin A Supplement
  • Riboflavin Supplement
  • Biotin
  • Vitamin B12 Supplement
  • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
  • Vitamin D3 Supplement
  • Folic Acid
  • Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
  • Choline Chloride
  • Taurine

Nutritional Information


Crude Protein (min) 8%
Crude Fat (min) 3%
Crude Fiber (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 82%


  • 890 kcal/kg
  • 323 kcal/can

ACANA Pork Recipe in Bone Broth Dog Food if formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).


Adult: Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 10 lbs of body weight per day

Puppy: Feed up to 2x the adult amount

Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to 3x the normal adult amount


More Information
Brand ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food - See all products by ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food
Food Form Wet Food
  • Adult Dogs
  • Puppies
  • Senior Dogs
Breed Size
  • All Breeds
  • Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Very Large
Food Flavor
  • Bacon
  • Fish
  • Fruits & Berries
  • Liver
  • Pork
  • Pumpkin
  • Sweet Potato
  • Veggie
Special Diet
  • Grain Free
  • No Corn
  • No Soy
  • No Wheat

ACANA Premium Chunks Pork Recipe in Bone Broth Reviews