Shopping Cart 0

ACANA Premium Chunks Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth

In stock
Grouped product items
Product Name Price Qty
ACANA Premium Chunks Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth - 12.8 oz Case of 12 Cans


ACANA Premium Chunks Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth


ACANA Premium Chunks Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth is a carefully crafted, thoughtful recipe that your dog will devour! This recipe features 85% animal ingredients like fresh chicken, chicken liver, turkey, and turkey liver. This is all cooked in a savory blend of turkey and chicken bone broths which add a flavor boost that fido won't be able to resist! The other 15% of this recipe is real fruits and veggies, including sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, spinach, and pumpkin. All of these are full of vitamins and minerals that will support your dog's health from the inside out. The wet food formula provides extra hydration to your dog, and you'll love that you can actually see the chunks of real meat in this recipe! Unlike other canned dog foods that look like an unidentifiable paste, this food has visible chunks of tender turkey and chicken that make it look as good as it tastes.


Add this food as a topper on your dog's favorite ACANA dry food recipe or serve it alone a nutritionally complete meal for dogs of all breeds and life stages. It's grain-free, too, so it's great for dogs with grain sensitivities or allergies. Open up a can and you'll never go back to your old dog food!


ACANA Premium Chunks Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth is available in 12.8 oz cans in a case of 12 cans.


  • Chicken
  • Chicken Bone Broth
  • Turkey Bone Broth
  • Chicken Liver
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Cranberries
  • Carrots
  • Spinach
  • Turkey
  • Dried Egg Product
  • Dried Egg Whites
  • Turkey Liver
  • Natural Flavor
  • Organic Guar Gum
  • Pumpkin
  • Sodium Phosphate
  • Salt
  • Potassium Chloride
  • Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
  • Iron Amino Acid Chelate
  • Selenium Yeast
  • Copper Amino Acid Chelate
  • Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
  • Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate
  • Potassium Iodide
  • Blueberries
  • Calcium Carbonate
  • Herring Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
  • Choline Chloride
  • Vitamin E Supplement
  • Thiamine Mononitrate
  • Niacin Supplement
  • D-Calcium Pantothenate
  • Vitamin A Supplement
  • Riboflavin Supplement
  • Biotin
  • Vitamin B12 Supplement
  • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
  • Vitamin D3 Supplement
  • Folic Acid

Nutritional Information


Crude Protein (min) 8%
Crude Fat (min) 3.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%
Moisture (max) 82%


  • 960 kcal/kg
  • 348 kcal/can

ACANA Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth Dog Food if formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).


Adult: Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 10 lbs of body weight per day

Puppy: Feed up to 2x the adult amount

Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to 3x the normal adult amount


More Information
Brand ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food - See all products by ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food
Food Form Wet Food
  • Adult Dogs
  • Puppies
  • Senior Dogs
Breed Size
  • All Breeds
  • Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Very Large
Food Flavor
  • Chicken
  • Fruits & Berries
  • Liver
  • Pumpkin
  • Sweet Potato
  • Turkey
  • Veggie
Special Diet
  • Grain Free
  • No Corn
  • No Soy
  • No Wheat

ACANA Premium Chunks Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth Reviews