Shopping Cart 0

ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Duck & Pear Dog Food

In stock
Grouped product items
Product Name Price Qty
ACANA Singles Duck and Pear Dog Food - 12 oz
Out of stock
ACANA Singles Duck and Pear Dog Food - 4.5 lb
ACANA Singles Duck and Pear Dog Food - 13 lb
ACANA Singles Duck and Pear Dog Food - 22.5 lb


ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Duck & Pear Dog Food

Do you have a picky eater on your hands? Some dogs seem to know their ancestors didn’t eat dry dog food, and prefer a more natural tasting meal. Luckily, ACANA Singles Duck and Pear dog food is crafted to please the most dainty eater. Made to taste mostly like duck with generous portions of duck meat, organs, and cartilage, this limited ingredient dog food doesn’t offer limited meat. Sixteen-and-a-quarter pounds of free-run duck ingredients go into every twenty-five pound bag of ACANA Duck and Pear, making it the ideal choice for fussy eaters. 

ACANA recognizes the perfect blend of nutrients Mother Nature offers through the dog’s ancestral food source: whole prey animals. Eating most of the animal, like wolves still do, gives dogs everything they need to be healthy and happy, which is why cartilage and organs are included in ACANA’s dog food, along with regular meat. Even a single meat source food like ACANA Duck and Pear gives your dog all the necessary vitamins and nutrients with large amounts of fresh duck, and eliminates the need for synthetic additives. ACANA is proud to offer a wholesome dog food with zinc as the one and only supplement. 

As you lay down a bowl of ACANA Singles Duck and Pear for your dog, you can have peace of mind knowing that he is getting the best nature has to offer. All the meat that reaches ACANA’s kitchens is FDA-approved and sourced from local farms that produce human-chain meats, which means it is all fit for human consumption. The flavor that your dog loves is the result of a significant portion of fresh or raw meat, 60% in fact. The other 40% is dried or oils, providing a strong, natural protein source. Bartlett pears, whole pumpkin and sweet potatoes are just a few of the other fresh ingredients that promote digestive health and add to the great taste and nutrition of ACANA Duck and Pear dog food. 

With all of its wholesome, natural, fresh ingredients, ACANA dog food has no room for glutens, plant proteins or fast sugars that are associated with health problems and absolutely unnecessary in a dog’s diet. ACANA Singles Duck and Pear gives your fussy dog everything they actually need for a healthy lifestyle, with a great flavor to boot.


  • Deboned Duck
  • Duck Meal
  • Duck Liver
  • Sweet Potato
  • Whole Chickpeas
  • Duck Fat
  • Whole Lentils
  • Lentil Fiber
  • Pollock Oil
  • Whole Pears
  • Natural Duck Flavor
  • Duck Cartilage
  • Whole Pumpkin
  • Whole Cranberries
  • Salt
  • Choline Chloride
  • Taurine
  • Vitamin E Supplement
  • Dried Kelp
  • Zinc Proteinate
  • Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)
  • Freeze-Dried Duck Liver
  • Niacin
  • Thiamine Mononitrate
  • Riboflavin
  • Calcium Pantothenate
  • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
  • Folic Acid
  • Vitamin B12 Supplement
  • Copper Proteinate
  • Vitamin A Acetate
  • Vitamin D3 Supplement
  • Turmeric
  • Citric Acid (preservative)
  • Rosemary Extract
  • Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product
  • Dried Bifidobacterium animalis Fermentation Product
  • Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product

Nutritional Information


Crude Protein (min) 31%
Crude Fat (min) 17%
Crude Fiber (max) 5%
Moisture (max) 12%
Dietary Starch (max) 18%
Sugars (max) 5%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.2%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.2%
Calcium (min) 1.8%
Phosphorus (min) 1.2%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.1%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.8%
Glucosamine (min) 500 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms* (min)
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
100 MM CFU/lb

*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles


  • 3,405 kcal/kg
  • 388 kcal/cup


More Information
Brand ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food - See all products by ACANA Dog Food & Cat Food
Food Form Dry Food
  • Adult Dogs
  • Puppies
  • Senior Dogs
Breed Size
  • All Breeds
  • Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Very Large
Food Flavor
  • Duck
  • Fruits & Berries
  • Veggie
Special Diet
  • All Natural
  • Gluten Free
  • Grain Free
  • No Corn
  • No Soy
  • No Wheat

ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Duck & Pear Dog Food Reviews