|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (max)
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)
|Vitamin E (min)
|Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min)
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- 3,725 kcal/kg
- 435 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|5 to 20 lbs.
||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups
|20 to 35 lbs.
||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups
|35 to 50 lbs.
||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups
|50 to 65 lbs.
||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups
|65 to 80 lbs.
||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups
|80 to 95 lbs.
||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups
|95 to 115 lbs.
||3-3/4 to 4-3/4 cups
Taking care of your dog's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Coastal Catch™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from this time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ before your puppy at all times; most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
A standard 8 oz. measuring cup holds approximately 4.9 ounces of Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.