|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (max)
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)
|Vitamin E (min)
|Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min)
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,675 kcal/kg
- 430 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|5 to 20 lbs.
||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups
|20 to 35 lbs.
||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups
|35 to 50 lbs.
||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups
|50 to 65 lbs.
||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups
|65 to 80 lbs.
||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups
|80 to 95 lbs.
||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups
|95 to 115 lbs.
||3-3/4 to 4-3/4 cups
Taking care of your dog's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Great Plains Feast™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from this time until weaning. You may keep Great Plains Feast™ before your puppy at all times; most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Due to extreme palatability, free feeding is not recommended. Follow feeding guidelines.
A standard 8 oz. measuring cup holds approximately 4.8 ounces of Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™.