|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (max)
|Vitamin E (min)
|Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min)
|Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (min)
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,800 kcal/kg
- 445 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Natural™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|5 to 20 lbs.
||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups
|20 to 35 lbs.
||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups
|35 to 50 lbs.
||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups
|50 to 65 lbs.
||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups
|65 to 80 lbs.
||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups
|80 to 95 lbs.
||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups
|95 to 115 lbs.
||3-3/4 to 4-1/4 cups
Taking care of your dog's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Natural™ to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Primitive Natural™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Natural™ before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
Due to extreme palatability, free feeding is not recommended. Follow feeding guidelines.
A standard 1 cup (8 oz.) measuring cup holds approximately 4.75 ounces of Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Natural™ dog food.