Grandma Lucy's Grain Free Pureformance Chicken & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food
Provide your dog with a superior diet for superior performance with Grandma Lucy's Grain Free Pureformance Chicken & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food. This wholesome recipe is preservative free, chemical free, and free of any GMO ingredients. Grandma Lucy’s has made the tastiest, healthiest, freeze-dried food for dogs for twenty-five years. Their freeze-dried recipes retain all the nutrients your dog needs to stay active and healthy for years to come. Freeze-drying also captures the fresh flavor of restaurant quality ingredients.
Why choose freeze-dried dog food? The straightforward process of freezing this home-cooked food then pulling out the excess water leaves your dog with a nutrient-dense, tasty meal without destroying the cell structure its fresh ingredients. Not only does this food taste fresh, but dogs enjoy its texture. One of the best parts about freeze-drying is it eliminates the need for any questionable preservatives.
This scrumptious recipe features farm-raised chicken. This lean protein helps your dog build muscle and is easy to digest. And Grandma Lucy’s never uses chicken treated with hormones, steroids or antibiotics.
This flavorful recipe doesn’t just provide pups with high-quality protein. It also provides them with a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, and seeds to keep them healthy and feel satisfied. From carrots to celery to cranberries and blueberries, Grandma Lucy's Grain Free Pureformance Chicken packed full of natural vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Dogs also devour the chunks of apple, banana, and pumpkin. And you won’t find any grains in this low-glycemic meal.
Grandma Lucy's Grain Free Pureformance Chicken has what your dog needs for healthy digestion, a healthy heart, a shiny coat, and healthy skin.
A small amount of this food goes a long way! How far does one bag of Grandma Lucy’s Pureformance stretch?
The 3-pound bag makes 14 pounds of food.
The 8-pound bag makes 36 pounds of food.
The 10-pound bag makes 46 pounds of food.
Feeding your dog Grandma Lucy's will help your dog feel his best and help you feel better, too. How will this diet improve your mindset? Grandma Lucy’s makes dog food you can trust. They source 87% of their ingredients from domestic producers and the other 13% comes from trusted suppliers in reputable countries. They developed their recipes for their own beloved dog, and they want to share the quality their dog deserved with your beloved pup. They even produce each recipe in their own facility in California so they can monitor the quality and safety measures that go into every bag of Grandma Lucy’s dog food.
If you want to provide your pup with food that’s good enough for you to eat, then feed him Grandma Lucy's Grain Free Pureformance Chicken & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food. Your picky pooch with dive right into this delicious cuisine! And you can rest assured that it’ll be easy on his stomach since its made with the finest ingredients. Provide your pup with a well-balanced diet and optimal nutrition with Pureformance Chicken Recipe.