Grandma Lucy’s Grain Free Pureformance Lamb & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food
Active dogs need a diet that will provide them with energy for the entire day. If you want a more energetic, playful pup, try Grandma Lucy’s Grain Free Pureformance Lamb & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food. This innovative low-glycemic recipe helps your dog’s body regulate his energy level throughout the day. And the freeze-dried method will provide him with the nutrients and flavor of a homecooked meal, without the mess and hassle!
Designed for dogs with sensitive tummies and common protein allergies, this lamb formula is highly-digestible and scrumptious. Grandma Lucy’s pasture-raised lamb is free of any added hormones, steroids, or antibiotics. And it’s rich in iron and zinc for a healthy heart and immune system. And this exotic protein will perk up any picky pooches’ palates.
What else will you find on Grandma Lucy’s Grain Free Pureformance Lamb & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food’s limited ingredient list? Chickpeas, fruits, and vegetables. In fact, chickpeas were selected for their low glycemic index to help your dog better regulate energy, and because dogs love the texture and flavor of chickpeas.
The fruits and veggies in this wholesome blend range from cranberries and apples to pumpkin and blueberries. These highly nutritious ingredients provide all your dog needs for a healthy digestive system, heart, and active mind. You won’t find any preservatives, chemicals, or GMO ingredients in this recipe, either.
Why does Grandma Lucy’s freeze-dry their dog foods? This process retains the integrity of each ingredient. It doesn’t breakdown the nutrients or reduce the flavor.
These light-weight bags provide an abundance of meals.
The 3-pound bag creates 14 pounds of food.
The 10-pound bag creates 46 pounds of food.
Grandma Lucy’s has been trusted to produce the best dog food on the market for twenty years! They have earned their reputation by using only the best and safest ingredients. They oversee each step of the production process in their family-run Rancho Santa Margarita facility in California. 87% of all of their ingredients are grown or raised domestically, and the remaining 13% comes from countries like Australia and New Zealand.
This tasty dog food has been AAFCO certified to meet your dog’s dietary needs, no matter his age, size, or breed.
Help your dog live his life to the fullest with unbounding energy throughout the day. Grandma Lucy’s Grain Free Pureformance Lamb & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food will help his body preserve energy to prevent that midday slump. He’ll be ready to play from morning to night.
When it comes to your dog’s diet, choose a dog food you can trust. Let your beloved pup enjoy the home-made flavor and quality of Grandma Lucy’s Grain Free Pureformance Lamb & Chickpeas Freeze Dried Natural Dog Food.