Shopping Cart

Hound & Gatos Dog Food

View as Grid List

11 Items

Set Descending Direction
Page:
View as Grid List

11 Items

Set Descending Direction
Page:

At Hound & Gatos our pets are our family and we know they are part of your family, too. We want all our family members - including the furry ones - to live long and healthy lives, so we’ve created one-of-a-kind, made-in-the-USA, real-meat pet food lines. Our pet nutrition experts formulated this diet from only the healthiest of ingredients and highest proportions of meat protein on the market to offer our pets - and yours - true nutrition.

Our mission is to create longevity for pets by offering them a product with true nutrition - real meat, sourced from human-grade ingredients; no fillers; and a balanced diet as determined by pet nutrition experts. A healthy diet can increase the lifespan of a pet, and help it avoid obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other health risks that lead to premature death.

At Hound & Gatos we believe a pet's diet should reflect what it would instinctively eat in the wild - a diet high in animal protein. Our products are comprised of 98 percent meat protein. The other 2 percent is water- for processing, vitamins & minerals.

Hound & Gatos' products never use fillers or inferior ingredients. Many other pet diets on the market have strayed from this formula and instead offer inexpensive foods, fillers (such as rice, wheat, and corn), low proportions of meat and/or poor-quality meat. As a result, we believe that many health issues that our pets have battled can be traced back to the lack of true nutrition.

Hound & Gatos' standards for ingredients and manufacturing surpass the meaning of "natural" by offering a product that is comprised of 98 percent meat as well as expertly balanced nutrition. Some companies, which make claims to offer "all natural" products, fail to offer a balanced diet because their food lacks necessary proportions of meat protein. In fact, no other product line offers a higher percentage of meat than Hound & Gatos.

All products in the Hound & Gatos line contain high-quality US meats and quality vitamins, and are made in the USA. We provide true nutrition to pets through our lines of Dog and Cat foods, Treats, and complete line of Supplements!

Hound and Gatos Cat Food
 

Minimal Price: $35.76