Merrick Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Dog Food
If you’re like many other pet parents, you might believe your furry family member is the best dog ever. But is he eating the best food ever?
Merrick Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Dog Food is balanced nutrition from real, delicious foods that you might see in your own fridge. Chicken, sweet potatoes, peas and blueberries – it doesn’t get much better! Especially because this recipe is completely grain free, using only low glycemic carbohydrates to offer your dog an easily digestible energy source. With three meats as the top ingredients and a balance of omega fatty acids, this food stacks up well against the competition.
To gauge the quality of this delicious Merrick recipe, you can check out the first five ingredients: deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, sweet potatoes and peas. The three lean meats offer an abundance of animal protein and fat, which is the most important part of your canine’s diet. In fact, 70% of every bag of Merrick Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Dog Food is protein and healthy fat ingredients, leaving 30% for produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients. Your dog will love the taste and his body will thrive with all that muscle-building protein!
Instead of excessive additives, Merrick chooses to offer their canine friends nutrition through whole foods like sweet potatoes, apples and blueberries. These fruits and veggies are full of natural vitamins and antioxidants, and they bring a delicious flavor to boot! Guaranteed levels of glucosamine and chondroitin will ensure that your dog’s joints stay healthy, and ingredients like salmon oil and flaxseed will produce that shining coat that every pet parent loves to see. Finally, natural probiotics are added to Merrick Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Dog Food to support your dog’s digestive system.
Merrick works hard to ensure the safety of every pet who consumes their food. Their manufacturing facilities meet strict FDA guidelines, and foods are tested multiple times throughout the process to guarantee their safety and quality. Every bag is made in Hereford, Texas, and has been since Merrick’s beginnings in 1988. Enjoy the difference that quality makes with Merrick Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Dog Food!
For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs.
Using the chart, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Puppies and pregnant or nursing females may consume two to three times the recommended daily amounts.
Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe each day.
Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
3,801 kcal per kilogram or 402 kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).