Shopping Cart 0
$0.00

ORIJEN Original Stew Recipe with Chicken, Turkey & Eggs Canned Dog Food

In stock
SKU
110122
Grouped product items
Product Name Price Qty
ORIJEN Original Stew Recipe with Chicken, Turkey Eggs Canned Dog Food - 12.8 oz Case of 12 Cans
$50.28

Details

ORIJEN Original Stew Recipe with Chicken, Turkey & Eggs Canned Dog Food

 

ORIJEN has finally designed a tasty, nourishing stew that packs all of the goodness that you expect from ORIJEN recipes in a delicious wet food recipe. The first 5 ingredients in this formula are either fresh or raw poultry ingredients, including chicken, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, chicken liver, and turkey. These lean sources of protein will power your pup through the day. Eggs also give a boost of protein and nutrients in this recipe, and ORIJEN uses a Whole Prey diet that mimics the diet your dog was designed to eat. Instead of just including animal muscle meat, ORIJEN also includes the poultry organs which are packed with nutrients. The visible shreds and chunks of poultry will have your dog's mouth watering! Dogs with dietary sensitivities and allergies will be able to enjoy this grain free meal, too.

 

In addition to the hearty poultry protein that makes up 95% of this recipe, the other 5% comes from fresh fruits and vegetables like carrots, broccoli, and pumpkin. These ingredients are great sources of fiber that help to support your dog's digestive system, and the extra moisture in a wet food recipe will have your dog feeling well hydrated. Serve this meal as a nutritionally complete stand alone meal for adult dogs or mix it into your dog's favorite ORIJEN dry food recipe to boost the flavor and palatability.

 

ORIJEN Original Stew Recipe with Chicken, Turkey & Eggs Canned Dog Food is available in 12.8 oz cans in a case of 12 cans.

Ingredients

  • Chicken
  • Chicken Bone Broth
  • Turkey Bone Broth
  • Chicken Liver
  • Turkey
  • Dried Egg Whites
  • Dried Egg Product
  • Chicken Heart
  • Herring
  • Turkey Liver
  • Carrots
  • Mackerel
  • Natural Flavour
  • Salt
  • Herring Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
  • Organic Guar Gum
  • Turkey Heart
  • Broccoli
  • Pumpkin
  • Potassium Chloride
  • Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
  • Iron Amino Acid Chelate
  • Selenium Yeast
  • Copper Amino Acid Chelate
  • Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
  • Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate
  • Potassium Iodide
  • Blueberries
  • Calcium Carbonate
  • Choline Chloride
  • Thiamine Mononitrate
  • Vitamin E Supplement
  • Niacin Supplement
  • D-Calcium Pantothenate
  • Vitamin A Supplement
  • Riboflavin Supplement
  • Biotin
  • Vitamin B12 Supplement
  • Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
  • Vitamin D3 Supplement
  • Folic Acid
  • Inulin
  • Turmeric

Nutritional Information

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

Crude Protein (min) 11%
Crude Fat (min) 4%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%
Moisture (max) 82%


CALORIC CONTENT

  • 977 kcal/kg
  • 355 kcal/can

ORIJEN Original Stew Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.


FEEDING GUIDELINES

Feed 3/4 - 1 can per 10 lbs of body weight per day. Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.


PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

More Information
Reviews
Brand ORIJEN Dog Food & Cat Food - See all products by ORIJEN Dog Food & Cat Food
Food Form Wet Food
Lifestage
  • Adult Dogs
  • Senior Dogs
Breed Size
  • All Breeds
  • Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Very Large
Food Flavor
  • Chicken
  • Fruits & Berries
  • Liver
  • Turkey
  • Veggie
Special Diet
  • Grain Free
  • No Corn
  • No Soy
  • No Wheat

ORIJEN Original Stew Recipe with Chicken, Turkey & Eggs Canned Dog Food Reviews